We at Aero Critic recognize the complexity in the selection of a drone from the hundreds that the market offers. As a result, we don’t want to leave you in a state of indecisive. Over the years, our professionals have stood the test of time and I can confidently inform you that Aero Critic is the best placed to handle all your drone queries and needs. In this article, I will focus on five top picks and discuss their pros and cons to help you compare and select, enjoy your reading.
The top 5 drones
1. Holy Stone HS170. Despite the fact that it boasts of its 6-axis gyro technology, it’s still very affordable and most preferred by beginners. Even experienced people find it convenient since it features three different speed modes.
Unlike some other brands and types, it can be used for the morning, afternoon, and night flying activities. It has a headless flight system which makes it possible to fly it in any direction. Lastly, it has several led lights which makes it visible and easy to track even at night. Some of the things people don’t like about is the fact that it has a short flight time and lacks a camera.
2. Contixo F18 Quadcopter Drone. It costs slightly more but gives services worth the price, it records images and files them. It has four throttle modes to enable users to fly in their preferred manner and its high-definition camera is compatible and can be connected to Contixo’s app to give real-time FPV.
It features 6-axis gyro technology and has three accelerometers and standard-orientation sensors in addition to LED lights. This reduces the possibility of flyaway. Moreover, it has an auto-return function making it possible for it to always trace its starting point. However, unlike most drones, the Contixo F18 Quadcopter Drone lacks the capacity to allow the pilot to create waypoints and therefore lacks the “follow me” feature.
3. DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone. It comes with all the essential features you would expect in a drone and more. It has superior navigation abilities making avoiding collision with objects very simple. Its camera features both “follow me” and “waypoint” modes and gives every shot careful attention.
It comes with a great battery enabling it to fly for over 25 minutes and transmission of 100 meters. It’s capable of transmitting live videos to smartphones and comes with two extra sets of propellers, an 8GB micro SD card, and a radio controller. I noticed that some clients have complained about its high cost and the time it takes to sort out a customer complain.
4. Potensic F181DH Drone. It makes use of the 6-axis gyro technology and has a crash-resistant construction preventing damage if it crashes. It gives the FPV real-time transmission and comes with a monitor.
It comes with four additional batteries to allow more time for flying and replacement components for repair when damaged. It has a 3D flip switch for directional change. However, each of the batteries takes over an hour to charge but gets depleted in just 10 minutes.
5. Force1 X5UW Thunderbolt Drone. Unlike the rest, this product can switch between low- and high-speed to allow its HD camera to make a perfect shot. Also, it doesn’t need many controls for it can be flown using an app by just tilting a phone. It, however, lacks a return home function.
I don’t know your taste, preference, and requirements, but certainly, there is one from the list that fits you. It’s your prerogative to make a choice.